M1-203D-TR is an Optical DVI and Audio extender that offers extremely long distance extension of high-quality uncompressed data between a host processor video card and a display. Unlike traditional copper connection based CAT5 or 6e products, the M1-203D-TR is an all-fiber extension product using dual LC fiber connection and offers extensions up to 1,500 meters (4,920ft) at WUXGA resolution (1900x1200) of 60Hz refresh rate with stereo audio.
In addition the M1-203D-TR offers crystal-clear data, negligible RFI/EMI and eliminates the need for distribution amplifiers. The digital video and stereo audio data are multiplexed and de-multiplexed through CWDM optical module. M1-203D-TR has been specifically designed for use with both multimode and single mode fibers. The self - EDID programming feature makes installation of M1-203D-TR much easier and more flexible at any variable resolution displays.
- Support all VESA resolution up to WUXGA(1,920X1,200) 60Hz(1.62Gbps) DVI data up to 2,000m
- Applicable to both single and multi-mode fibers without any change of optical components
- Audio interface: Analogue stereo audio
- Supports Self-EDID programming feature, detecting from a display and restoring to an EEPROM in the transmitter just by plugging to the display without any physical DDC connection
- Video data: WUXGA (1920X1200), 24bit color and 60Hz refresh rate for DVI
- Interconnection between transmitter and receiver: Two(2) Duplex LC patch cords of single or multi mode fiber
- Applicable of both single and multi-mode fiber
- +12 V DC power supply to each module
- Complies with DDC2B ? No software to install; plug and play. ? Data security with negligible RFI/EMI emissions ? Certifies FCC and CE standards for EMI/RFI emission