The versatile BT-LH1710 provides production-tough, HD broadcast-quality performance for a wide range of applications whether in the studio or in the field. Building on the performance of its predecessor, the BT-LH1700W, the LH1710 incorporates the latest panel and image processing technology to provide higher contrast, improved black levels and more functionality, at a price that fits your budget.
The LH1710's new 1280 x 768 In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel delivers broadcast- quality video reproduction with 10-bit image processing for improved color performance. The monitor's newly-designed image processing engine has a 3D look-up table (LUT) that calibrates it to reproduce accurate images according to the specific color standard selected. The LH1710 adds a wider range of essential functions including built-in embedded audio support, vectorscope, pixel-to-pixel display, cross hatch overlay, audio level meters (up to 8 channels), time code, headphone jack and five function buttons, in addition to the built-in waveform monitor that many professionals found invaluable in the BT-LH1700W.
The LH1710 is equipped with two HD-SDI/SDI auto-switching inputs with a switched output and a DVI-D input for connection to digital devices with a DVI-D output.
AMG International è il leader nel settore rental di materiale audiovisivo. Con sedi a Roma e Milano lavoriamo su tutto il territorio nazionale.
- 1280 x 768 Resolution (WXGA)
- AC/DC operation for field or studio use
- Cine-gamma (Film-Rec) compensation function for use with cameras including the Panasonic AJ-HDC27 VariCam HD Cinema Camera and the AJ-HPX3700 and AJ-HPX2700 P2 HD VariCam camcorders
- Waveform monitor and vectorscope displays all picture lines (via HD-SDI / SDI input)
- Audio level meters can be displayed as 2-ch , 4-ch , 8-ch, or shut off completely (+ 0 dB limit mark (on/off))
- Displays a variety of time code information: Time Code (SDI & HD-SDI) LTC (Linear Time Code), VITC (Vertical Interval Time Code), LUB (User Bits among Linear Time Code), VUB (User Bits among Vertical Time Code)
- Additional features include built-in embedded audio decoder (via speakers and headphone jack), RS-232C and GPI remote control terminals and tally indicators (Red/Green/Amber)
- Marker and blue-only function
- Five assignable function buttons for quick and easy access to features
- Wide 176° horizontal and vertical viewing angle
- Durable, die cast aluminum frame
- Quiet operation (No cooling fan)
- Headphone jack and built-in stereo speakers
- VESA mounting capability and desk stand included